03/12/2009

I've left Preview and I'm looking for new work

my carefully conceived plan

After more than three years of hard work, fun, accomplishments, good friends, frustrations, optimism, pain, happiness, late nights, early mornings, pitch wins, parties, up and downs and a bit of design, I have left my agency Preview and I'm now looking for new work.

It's with a heavy heart, that I bid farewell to my team at Preview, but it's onwards and upwards from here.

I've brushed up the old portfolio, which you can see at www.martynreding.net and i'll be adding some more work to it soon.

My plans are open and I'm considering the next few months carefully. I'd like to take this chance to explore as many different options and projects as possible. Freelance work, collaborations, new jobs, lecturing, consultancy. Feel free to email me about anything and everything. I like emails.

throwthings(at)martynreding(dot)net