02/11/2009

Love my brand

Love is all around. All you need is love. Love is in the air.

When did branding and advertising get so loved up?
Have you noticed a trend in brands attempting to get in touch with their softer side?

Blackberry have got that loving feeling

It seems that lately planners and copywriters up and down the country have been tasked with creating campaigns that create love for their client's brand. It's true that buying patterns have shown an irrational loyalty can be a product of branding that connects on an emotional level, but this seems pretty heavy handed to me.

I won't deny that their are products and brands that i feel emotionally attached to. U'm quite sure i wouldn't feel the same way, had those brands told me to love them.

Even KFC have got the love

La la la la laaaaa I'm loving it.