04/02/2009

Mad Men Returns


Wooo hooo it's finally coming back. I don't know why the BBC is lagging so far behind the US in broadcasting the second series of Mad Men. I've had serious withdrawals, but it's coming back

In case you didn't know I love this show. Not only the show, but all of the surrounding material. (look at the press shots, even those are amazing!). A great touch by the AMC production team was giving each of the characters a twitter feed. It seems a little cheesy, but i loved following Draper, Sterling and my other favourites. The writing was perfectly on character and wonderfully weaves in and out of the story lines. It seems to have dropped off lately, but still worth checking out.

On another note i saw this comedy post on Landor's blog, that reminded me of my Bernbach post from a few months back