18/11/2008

My Coke project™


I've made no bones about the fact that I'd love to work with Coke, in fact over the years it's become something of an obsession. So i've decided to do something about it. I've added a new label for all posts related to hunting down someone within the massive Coke family who commissions design work.

My intention is to make it known to as many people as possible, that i'd like to do design work for Coke and hopefully somebody will put me in contact with the right person. I know that Coke operates in many different forms in the UK. From ATL advertising to Vending, Bottling and promotions for all the different products (Red, Zero, Diet, Cherry etc) in to various outlets. I also know that a number of agencies in the South East have managed to pick up small projects from with Coke Enterprises.

As with most clients and prospectives I tend to work on ideas and concepts, even when there is no brief. So over the coming months I will post up various sketches and bits and pieces of work I'm tinkering with, as well as updates on my quest and the occasional jealous rant when i find someone else how has done amazing work for Coke.

In the meantime drop me a mail if you can help me in my quest.