- - - - - - -
On an extremely teniously related note, the book i designed and self published arrived last week. i'm glad i did this experiment. i can see the limits and quirks quite clearly. amongst the glitches i found along the way are that...
- it seems to have problems with full bleed pages
- it adds 3pp to the start for binding purposes
- the cover is sealed with a gloss sheet
- cover artwork needs to be bold, as it only allows jpegs
- you have to allow for the hinge on the front cover etc etc