09/11/2007

WS Portfolio Clinic

Next week i'm off to the Wired Sussex Portfolio Clinic. I've been before, but last time i was freelance and taking my portfolio to shove in front of agencies. But now i'm on the other side of the table. Not only is there a good cross section of other agencies taking part, but you never know what your going to get from the attendees. I'm always keen to meet quality freelancers and i'm still hunting for a new designer to join our team, so i'm hoping to do a little fishing whilst i'm there. I will be fully loaded with business cards to dish out.

I'm looking forward to the event. I'm a big fan of the work Wired Sussex have done over the years and i'm always happy to get involved with design orientated groups and associations. When i started freelancing and i went to this same event i got so much inpiration and understanding from meeting creative directors. it was also great to get feedback on my work at the time. i just hope someone comes away from the event thinking we've helped them in their career.